Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Coaster Book

This was our stamp club project Friday night. I had trouble getting the colors to look accurate ... the pictures are a tad bit darker than in real life. And the ribbon matches better than it appears, honest!



all images © SU! 1990-2007


The "memo" on the front cover will serve as the title placement for the book. On the last page we stamped the calendar from Office Accoutrement so that a date can be recorded for the subject matter.

We used Doodle This, Doodle That, Office Accoutrement, Petals & Paisley + the wheel that coordinates {forgot the name - oops}, Round Tab punch, Flower punch, ribbon and coasters. The papers are Cool Carribbean, Marigold Morning, Whisper White and Artichoke. The Doodle flower was stippled with Rose Red ink for a soft effect.

Click on these horizontal pictures for a larger view:

I thought this book would make a great gift album, or mini album of a specific event. I think it will look even better once I get photos added to it.


I think I need to add some bling to the book. Maybe some rhinestones or glitter would be nice. A few more embellishments may be in order once I select the photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I tagged you on my blog so check it out!