Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Post

The weather this week is feeling more like winter ... or at least winter in the south! I have made zero preparations for Thanksgiving next week, but did manage to make a Christmas card!

This card uses my new favorite stamp set, Winter Post, from SU! I have several new sets that I hope to use making holiday cards, but this one tops my list {at the moment}. I can be a very fickle stamper for sure!


I used the sketch from CPS this week as my beginning point, but I didn't make a long card, I kept the card to an A2 size like usual. If you are planning to attend Girls Night Out on Friday - this will be one of our project cards.

happy stampin'

supplies: Winter Post, white, real red, bashful blue and pattern paper by SU; Snowflake embossing folder by Cuttlebug; red grosgrain by Offray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I really like your card - especially the snowflake embossing and the reindeer. Just beautiful!!

:)
Alison

Cheryl said...

Love the cuttlebug Susan and the DP is wonderful. TFS