Thursday, November 13, 2008

Soft and Sweet

I love the way this card turned out! Continuing the experiments from last week, today's card is more like the first one I posted. The image was stamped in Versamark and clear embossed. I then spritzed pink and green inks diluted with water over the image. The one difference is that the image is stamped on ivory cardstock instead of patterned paper.




The scalloped oval was purchased from Paper Source in Georgetown. LOVE that store! I am totally psyched that a Paper Source is opening in Charlotte ... along with an IKEA. woo hoo! I am going to make a road trip once both stores are open! Anyone interested in riding along??


Oh sorry, I got sidetracked for a moment... excuse me. I thought I would also post a group shot of all the cards in this series. There is one more card to highlight - and I haven't shown it yet because it doesn't use the same technique of experimenting with clear embossing and inks. I will post it next. Until then ...
happy stampin'
supplies: Butterflies (Inkadinkado), Pattern paper (Basic Grey), Ivory scalloped oval (Paper Source), Sentiment and Pearls (Stampin' Up), cardstock, Versamark, pink and green inks, clear ep.

No comments: