Thursday, November 06, 2008

Because I Care

Today's card - and a couple of more to be posted soon - are a result of experimenting with my supplies. I wanted to use patterned paper, clear embossing powder and a mister.

This card was difficult to photograph. It is pastel, so the color is not rich and the embossing effect is sooo subtle ...


I stamped the image with Versamark and clear embossed it. Then I misted diluted ink over the image, wiping any excess ink from the embossing. In person, the effect is subtle and very soft. However to get the image to show up in a photograph I had to catch the light, and therefore some of the softness is lost. But I hope you get the idea!


happy stampin'

supplies: Butterfly image (Inkadinkado), Sentiment (Stampin' Up), Pattern paper (Basic Grey), Versamark, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink inks, Nestabilities, cardstock, grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Susan.