Thursday, October 09, 2008

knit 1, purl 2

I don't knit, but think I know someone who will like this card ...
This is an image from the Copic class I took recently - I believe someone said it was Lockhart? If not, please comment here so I can give the appropriate credit.

I colored the image with Copics (what did you expect?) and the paper is Cosmo Cricket. Yum, yum. I love me some Cosmo. You are probably expecting a list of the colors used but ... I'm not sure, so I hate to guess and list something incorrectly! The reason I am not sure is because I colored this in the car on the way home from Charleston and I didn't write it down as I was using them.


I can tell you the punch is from Martha Stewart, the ribbon is Vanilla taffeta from Stampin' Up and the rectangles were cut with Nestabilities. The edges were distressed using a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink from SU.

If I do not post again before the weekend it's because I am busy, busy, busy. I work a couple of days this week, and have a Fundraiser coming up on Friday - check out the sidebar ---> and send an email if you want more details!

happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: