Friday, October 03, 2008

Finally a card to share

I've been so swamped with things lately I haven't had time to post a card. No worries ... today I have a card for you. I made this card for JanTink's Wicked Challenge waaaay back in August! Oh my, how embarrassing.

This card satisfies the Wicked Color Combo Challenge: Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron. BTW, it's really hard to make a card that doesn't look like halloween using these colors, just in case you wanted to know that!



all images © SU! 1990-2008

I'll have another card posting tomorrow for World Cardmaking Day!

edited to add: This card's little bitty flower is totally colored with Copics!

happy stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh so pretty!!! But the question is....IS IT COLORED WITH COPICS???

Cheryl said...

It is so good to see you back posting. Great card. Have a great stamping day!