Saturday, May 10, 2008

oldie but goodie

This card was my hubby's Father's Day card last year. I'm sharing today because
1) I don't have any new photos of cards to share, and
2) He keeps it on his nightstand, so I see it almost every day.

It's not a real "fathery" type of card, but the layout is neat and classic. The colors are masculine, so it works for the purpose.




all images © SU! 1990-2008


Stamps: Carte Postale, wheel
Paper: Not quite navy, old olive, white
Ink: Not quite navy, old olive


I hope to have a mother's day card to share this weekend. I made one card at the local lss make'n take last night that I plan to use. I have to make one more. My bff and I had a blast at the lss just playing around and shopping - then we went to a Chinese buffet that was just delicious! What a great way to begin the weekend!

happy stampin'
Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard your "BFF" went back to the LSS store today without you!!!

Cheryl said...

Nice card Susan! I haven't done any new cards lately. Too busy scrapbooking.

Susan said...

to anonymous: yes, she does that to me sometimes. even worse, she calls and tells me where she is!

of course, she also offered to buy me anything I needed while she was there. so, i guess she is not "all" bad. lol.