Saturday, May 24, 2008

Delighting in Ginger Blossoms

I thought you should have a break from my favorite stamp set! The designer paper Ginger Blossoms, by SU, is very versatile. I really love working with the paper because it's so beautiful - and the neatest thing is that the colors are not ones that I gravitate toward, so I'm making a few projects that are a little different for me!


all images copyright SU 1990-2008

This card was made with pieces left over from the Stamp Camp altered coaster project last week. I just salvaged what I could, trimmed it up and edged the pieces with black chalk ink by Colorbox. The delicious brown grosgrain ribbon is from Wal-mart.

I'm not really happy with the way I trimmed up the sentiment. I used the key tag punch then double matted it, but I think it would have looked better if it had been rectangular instead. Oh well!

happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: