Next I had to decide how to make that sign. I could use my handy dandy cricut, or dig through my drawers of endless suppplies. I remembered buying die cut blossoms from SU! recently for a stamp camp ... but just where did I put those leftovers? After some digging, I finally found the blossoms, and in the interest of time and patience, I used stickers for the letters instead of custom cutting them with my bug.
Here is the final result:
all images copyright SU! 1990-2008
Sorry for the ugly tub - I had to raise it up to get decent light for the photo. For some reason, I was thinking I could crop it out ... but it didn't quite work out. If I were a photoshop genius I could lasso the entire image and put it on a brilliant background - but again, no genius here!
Supplies: Die cut blossoms, rub-ons, striped ribbon: SU!; Letter stickers: Sharon Soneff; Ink: Colorbox chalk black; Light green bucket: Target $ spot; wooden skewers & paper fluff: Wal-mart.