Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Diagonal Grid Card

This week Diana, of Scor-pal, issued a challenge to make a Diagonal Grid card. This is my attempt. Just adding a scored grid makes a huge difference in a simple card. What I plan to do is add ribbon and a sentiment on a tag -- as soon as I know what I will use this card for! That will dress it up a bit more.

all images copyright SU 1990-2008

I colored the flower with copic markers. I have so much to learn about using them, but I can say my efforts are improving! The stamp set used is Bloomin' Beautiful from SU. It's my new favorite stamp set. I think it is just gorgeous!

happy stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

i really like that stamp, when is the last change to buy it?

Cheryl said...

I really like it also. I may have to break down and get it myself.