Monday, May 26, 2008

More Blooms

Yes, that's right ... more Bloomin' Beautiful blossoms! The pot of hydrangeas is actually the image that made me "need" this stamp set. I love hydrangeas! I think they are so beautiful. I've been trying to grow one by my front porch for 3 years but it has struggled. The first year the poor thing was so tiny. Last year it suffered through a hard freeze and a terrible drought - even though I watered it almost daily, I thought it was not going to make it. This year, however, it is looking great so far! If the little bush ever looks good I'll take a picture of it and put it on the blog.


all images copyright SU 1990-2008

This card is made from a die cut from the lss. It is the same die that I made Mother's Day cards with the other week, I just flipped the circle opening to the bottom. The background is stamped with canvas - it's ok - and I tied the ribbon where the background stamp ended to cover up the line. The blooms are colored with copics.

happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Susan this is so pretty and sweet! The watercolored blooms are lovely! And the window idea is SUPERB!