Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Magnet Frame

This is a small magnetic frame I found at the dollar store last year. I haven't shared it on my blog yet, and since I haven't stamped in over a week ... I thought it would be a good time to share it!
The frame is wooden and was already distressed - which is the reason it caught my eye. I stamped the tulip boquet from Never-ending Joy, and tied a pink gingham ribbon around the frame. I think it turned out cute.




I suppose a small frame would make a nice mother's day gift - especially if you included a few other goodies with it {like chocolates!}. I haven't even started thinking about what we'll give our mothers this year. I guess I should get my act in gear!

Edited to add: Aged Copper, Antique Brass, and Pewter finishes of the Hodgepodge Hardware update: When the new Fall-Winter catalog debuts, these finishes will no longer be available; they will be retiring with the Spring-Summer Collection 2008.



happy stampin'
Susan

1 comment:

mawmawjoan said...

Nice banner! I really need to get blogging again. Love the frame and what you made with it. Any mother would love it (and chocolate).