Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh Hello!

You must think I forgot about blogging! Well, not quite. There have been a lot of things going on around here and most of them are not pleasant! But, I am quite happy to report that life is looking up. I'll fill you in on some of the news, but won't bore you with too many details.

First, I want to share a card by Stef Hamilton. I won blog candy from her and she included this oversize tag card with a note. I thought it was just an awesome card and of course I wanted to share it here!



I have no idea about any of the supplies, so we'll just count it as eye candy for today! Stef is a designer for Papercrafts magazine - and an attorney - and a cancer survivor. She's pretty awesome from what I have read. Her blog is a very interesting slice of her life. Go check her out - and tell her I sent you!
I'll update you on all the happenings around here in the post below - to keep the card seperate from the details.
happy stampin'
Susan

No comments: