Thursday, April 10, 2008

A couple of fav blogs

I have several blog subscriptions ... ok, many blog subscriptions ... which means each morning in my email I am greeted with superb inspiration by some awesomely crafty ladies! Today, I wanted to share 3 of my favorites with you:

Paper Hugs : Kim Huges has really nice designs, some contemporary in style; but best of all she shares a tip with each blog post.

KWerner Design : Kristina is a graphic designer {for my favorite stamp company, btw}. Her designs are just that: graphic & clean. She also offers color challenges and uploads a video regularly on her blog.

The Pioneer Woman : I am totally addicted to Ree's blog. Amazing ability with photography, cooking and she has wicked writing skills as well. You won't be sorry if you spend some time browsing this blog. Absolutely my favorite. Ree offers a few of her photos to download and print, along with some really delicious recipes. I guess ranching works off the calories! Maybe I need to buy a ranch, lol!


Lastly, since I have no card or layout to share today I thought I would share another photo of one of our silly kitties. Little Mister kitty likes to lounge in his feed bowl. I don't know why - but it is kind of cute:




Don't forget about Girls Night on Friday!!

happy stampin'

Susan


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great photo of your kitty! I never met a kitty I didn't love. TFS

Tammy Q Howell said...

Too cute! He is a doll!