Monday, April 07, 2008

Birthday Balloons

This card is made using a recent Sale-a-Bration set. I love this set - even though at first it was not one of my favorites. Often I have to see examples made by other stampers before I really warm up to certain stamp sets. My stamp shelves tell me that I prefer florals and alphabets! It's a good thing those shelves can't talk and tell my hubby how much they cost!






all images © 1990-2008 SU!

The balloons were masked as I stamped and the strings were just drawn in. I think this card could work for a male or female - it seems pretty gender neutral to me. And, for once, that may be a good thing!

happy stampin'

Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your balloon strings are so perfect and the colors are great too ... wonderful card with this set.