Thursday, May 24, 2007

Weekend Challenge


Here is the Weekend challenge a bit early ... it is a holiday weekend you know! Actually, I decided to get a jump start on a challenge since I've been so bad about blogging! Still feeling a wee bit guilty, I guess.


Ok -- this is your challenge, should you decide to accept it:

Make a card or layout using the following rules ...
Shapes: Squares
Color combinations: no white {ok maybe just a touch}
Tools: punches


Once you have a creation, email it to me and I'll try to post it here. K??? Here is my challenge card. It is a glitter window ... so if the flower appears fuzzy, it's really glitter you're seeing.

I punched the window out w/ my square punch covered w/ packing tape and sprinkled glitter over it. Stamped the flower on the inside of the card and colored it in. I added the thin doodle lines around the window for definition. The flower image is from Back to Nature.

all images © SU! 1990-2007

Now ... off to prepare for stamp club tomorrow night, yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a good challenge, not to complicated for me. might try this one. see ya at stamp club.