Thursday, May 03, 2007

Flower Filled

I don't know why I haven't used this set more often. I really like it's simplicity. And, it is very versatile. You can find this set on pg. 230 -- but not for long! It's retiring too. waahh.
all images ©SU! 1990-2007

Again, the black edges are from my scanner, not actually on the cards! I don't know what I was doing when I scanned these. Both of these cards were cased from SCS - but I don't know who I cased, so I can't give them credit here. If you know, email me and I'll add that info to this post.

While we're looking at retiring sets hop on over to Wild Rose Stamper's blog. She has two beautiful cards on her blog using the birdie from Natural Beauty. Click HERE to see.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nice cards! This is one of my favorite sets! Good thing I'm not a demo cause I could never give this set up!