Sunday, May 27, 2007

2 new creations

all images ©SU! 1990-2007


Finally, I have some personal creations to share! These are from stamp club Friday night. The first is a mini legal notebook folder. I love these because they are quick to make and are great gifts when you need something in a hurry! Dress it up with a matching pen and you're good to go! The stamp set used is Flower Filled {which is retiring ... sniff} and I cased the colors and idea from WildRoseStamper, except she made a card that was definitely more complicated. ha! Check out her card here. I really liked the rhinestones on the flowers, but alas, I used my last rhinestone on a mini album the other week. Gotta get out and shop more often! {ps - I used the exact same colors as WildRoseStamper did ... her photo is just way better than my scan. rats.}




The next is a card, totally cased from a SU! demo publication. I loved the colors ... because it is a color combination I would never come up w/ on my own. The flower is from Office Accoutrement {love that set} and it is stamped in Pumpkin classic ink. Everything is SU! except for the sentiment, which came from Big Lots {woot}. The scallop border is especially fun to make using the slit punch -- any time I learn of new uses for tools I already own, I am totally excited!


all images ©SU! 1990-2007
Well, TTFN. It's a busy week ahead w/ high school graduation for our daughter. I have tons of things to buy to make ready for the ceremony & reception. For those who do not know me, we homeschool, and this is our second {of 3} children to graduate. Very exciting, indeed.

No comments: