Tuesday, May 01, 2007

digesting the list

all images ©SU! 1990-2007


Now that I've had some time to digest the retirement list, I see that I am losing 53 stamp sets and 8 wheels. There are an additional 3 sets and a couple of wheels on the dormant list too. wow. That's a lot of stamp sets I'll have to decide what to do with ... and no, I won't tell you how many sets I have left ...


What sets are you most sad to see retire? I'm sad to lose these sets:



  • Best of Cluck
  • Petal Prints
  • Snowflakes {love this one}
  • Artifacts
  • French Script
  • Collage Alpha & Numbers {use this a lot!!}
  • It's About Time {card sample above}

all images ©SU! 1990-2007

I'm planning to post samples with used sets over the entire month. The one above is Stippled Stencils {oops -- the black edging is from my scanner ... it is not part of the card}

No comments: