Monday, May 21, 2007

huh? I have a blog??

all images ©1990-2007 SU! Card by Susan Timcheck





Imagine my surprise when my friend Joan teased me because I hadn't updated my blog.


Huh? I have a blog? Really?


So sorry for the month long blog absence. Life has been so overwhelming I couldn't make it back here to blog. Not that I haven't had a lot to say ... but most of it would have been boring details of sickness, hospitals, and such. Not fun blog fodder for sure!


I am happy to report that both moms are home. My mom is doing well, except for struggling with vertigo. My husband's mom is doing way better than I ever expected, but she needs a lot of care and has a long way to go before a complete recovery will be realized. It's going to be a long process for her, but she's been a real good sport and is trying to keep her spirits up.


As for me, I have been struggling w/ jaw pain for over a week now. I think it is tooth related, but the dentist can't find a problem, so I make it through the day on some nice meds.

It's hard to believe that May is almost over. The SU! retirement list is available and the accessory list will be out in about 3 1/2 weeks. Keep making your lists. Once the stamps and accessories are gone, they are gone for good.


Maybe you can forgive me for the long absence if I share a few cards?? Here is a nice beach card. I love this look. And I'm counting down the days to our family beach vacation too!!








all images ©1990-2007 SU! Card by Pam Smollen


I also have a few scrapbook pages that I want to share as soon as I get them photographed and on the computer. Thanks for being patient with me! Have a blessed day!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the "Moms" are better - hopefully things will slow down for you a bit. Yes, there's always hope, keep thinking of that vacation! Have a blessed day!

Susan said...

Thank you Peggy!

Anonymous said...

are you sure "joan" is a friend? that wasn't too nice of her to tease you with all you have been thru! kidding aside. i just enjoy your blog and had missed it!

your friend