Saturday, November 25, 2006

Solemn Stillness

all images SU! © 1995-2006

Time for stillness and reflection after such a busy holiday weekend. We had a great Thanksgiving at our house {for the very first time}. In all we had 14 people and it was great talking over lunch, watching football, and spending time with relatives we don't see that often except in passing.

I know some of you spent many hours shopping for great holiday gifts during the tax free weekend. Sorry to say, I didn't score anything! Of course, it's hard to find a bargain when I'm sitting in my favorite comfy chair ... my husband calls it my "nest". I did get some cleaning done, and went through some old magazines. I really wanted to do some scrapbooking, but it wasn't to be! I was able to make 11 more Christmas cards, so I think I'm almost done! Now I have to find my list and check it twice!

Happy Stampin' ...

No comments: