Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Merry Little Christmas to you


all images SU! © 1995-2006 all images SU! © 1995-2006

I couldn't make up my mind this morning on just one card, so I decided to post them all!

  • The top card, A Merry Little Christmas, is colored with watercolor crayons for a beautiful scene. Did you notice how the back of the little boy's head sticks out slightly over the mat? That is a small detail that really adds interest.
  • Happiest of Holidays is next w/ red berries punched out of the stamped image allowing the red cardstock underneath to show through - a very neat idea for layering ... and much easier than punching and gluing on the tiny dots!
  • The last card, made with It's Snow Time, has snowballs made from pom-poms - adorable! You could also use Liquid Applique for the snowballs if you have any left over from last year.

As you are making your holiday cards, email a picture to me and I will post them here. I'd love to see what you are doing for the holidays - and if you have taken any ideas from these posts and made them your own!

No comments: