Monday, November 06, 2006

Loads of Joy!

images by SU! © 1995-2006

It's time to begin making your cards, if you plan to send out handmade ones. Making a few cards each week will lighten the load and keep the task manageable -- especially for the unorganized like me!

I'm going to try and post Christmas card ideas regularly over the next few weeks to share ideas with you. So far I have 31 cards made and ready to send. I have a lot more to do, but I'm well on my way to getting them all done. My biggest problem is deciding which stamp sets to use. I want to use them all!! I probably have more Christmas sets than any other category!
If you have a specific set you'd like to see ideas for email me and let me know. I'll find some ideas and post them here -- and I can email ideas back to you as well.

No comments: