Saturday, April 22, 2006

What Inspires You?

Tell me.
I want to know.
Really, I do!
What inspires you?
What gets you excited and motivated to get up and do something? Here are a few things that inspire me, in no particular order of course ...
  • my family
  • spending time w/ my girlfriends
  • reading material - books, mags, etc.
  • printed papers - love them too much!
  • odd size envelopes - so much possibility
  • mini albums
  • mod podge!
  • a little bit of ink, paper and a heat gun!
  • flowers
  • chocolate (ok, maybe it doesn't inspire me, but I do enjoy it)
  • creative people
  • reading blogs by creative people and seeing their latest creations
  • learning something new
  • teaching others - sharing knowledge
  • taking classes (preferably craft classes)
  • traveling - wish we could go more often and further away ...
  • QVC (sorry, it's true - I watch waaay more than I buy - promise!)
  • pretty ribbons
  • sharing a meal with friends
  • good conversation
  • extra minutes on my cell phone
  • Barnes & Noble
  • a good movie
  • a clean house - ha, know of any??
  • quiet time (rare, oh so rare!)

So, that's my list ... please share a few of your inspirations with me. I may even post a few of them here! With your permission, of course ...

And, remember, you can read older posts and see more projects by clicking on the Archives to the right.

No comments: