I want to know.
Really, I do!
What inspires you?
What gets you excited and motivated to get up and do something? Here are a few things that inspire me, in no particular order of course ...
- my family
- spending time w/ my girlfriends
- reading material - books, mags, etc.
- printed papers - love them too much!
- odd size envelopes - so much possibility
- mini albums
- mod podge!
- a little bit of ink, paper and a heat gun!
- chocolate (ok, maybe it doesn't inspire me, but I do enjoy it)
- creative people
- reading blogs by creative people and seeing their latest creations
- learning something new
- teaching others - sharing knowledge
- taking classes (preferably craft classes)
- traveling - wish we could go more often and further away ...
- QVC (sorry, it's true - I watch waaay more than I buy - promise!)
- pretty ribbons
- sharing a meal with friends
- good conversation
- extra minutes on my cell phone
- Barnes & Noble
- a good movie
- a clean house - ha, know of any??
- quiet time (rare, oh so rare!)
So, that's my list ... please share a few of your inspirations with me. I may even post a few of them here! With your permission, of course ...
And, remember, you can read older posts and see more projects by clicking on the Archives to the right.