Friday, April 14, 2006

doing it digi


I don't know what you are thinking, but ... doing it digi is an online class that I signed up to take. It is all about learning how to make scrapbook pages digitally. I made my first page today and it was a real brain strain! Maybe if I was 21 insted of 41 it would be easier?

The photo I used on this page (which is the cover page for my digi album) was taken by my daughter last fall when the leaves were changing. The leaves are from the maple tree in our front yard. I think she did a pretty good job with the photo, don't you?

Anyway, I am learning how to scrapbook in a new way and I'm very excited about it! After I struggled through the first page I made 4 more pages. Yes, it did take me all afternoon and into the evening ... but it is fun. If you're interested visit www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com for more information on the digital scrapping class.

No comments: