Saturday, April 08, 2006

Frame Decor


A simple, quick and inexpensive way to customize your home decor. This stamped frame is in my hall bath. I found the frame at Walmart - and it came just as you see here - a white frame w/ 3 mini frames in various shades of green. The colors were perfect for my freshly painted brown walls (actually, I think the color is latte) !

This particular project has no layers! It is stamped on confetti white paper with SU! Chalk Inks in earth tones. I used Petal Prints and Natural Beauty stamp sets. The cardstock is attached inside the frame with a small piece of sticky strip (red line tape) to make sure it didn't slip once hung.

To create a stunning framed piece layer and piece your stamped images and include additional embellishments such as clips, ribbon, brads and glitter.

all images copyright 1995-2006 Stampin' Up!

No comments: