Friday, August 22, 2008

Wedding

For a change of pace, today's share is a wedding card. To keep it simple, yet elegant, I kept the colors to white & black. The background is embossed using a Cuttlebug folder, as well as the circle for the sentiment. A thin black border, ribbon and scallop punch add the only color.




A better look at the circle and sentiment. The best part is that I found the circle embossing folders on clearance at AC Moore for only $2. woo hoo! I didn't have a punch the right size for the circle, so I used my Cricut to cut the circle before embossing it.

The stamp is from Studio G - the $1 stamps at Michaels and AC Moore. It works perfectly here. The ribbon is Offray. Now, somebody get married so I can use this card, lol!!

happy stampin'

Susan

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This card is LOVELY!!! What a beautiful set of embossing folders!

Lynette said...

Beautifully stunning card - I love black and white and Cuttlebugging!

Amy said...

Great card!! I'm gonna have to scraplift this one! TFS!

Debbie Olson said...

So beautiful, Susan! Elegant and perfect! That book you're talking about--I think I should read it too. . .