Monday, August 18, 2008

Another baby share

No, I don't have babies on the brain! I made some cards for submission to a magazine, but they were not picked so that means I can share them here with you. The call was for cards with baby animals - hence the bunny and hippo from the previous posts. Today it's a lamb - or ewe - depending upon your preference, I suppose.

Personally, I love the expression of this little ewe - so content. I paper pieced her using more Crate Paper, and a smidge of pink pirouette. I like the polka dots on the wool. I used rub-on words to turn the card into an invitation.



A closer look at the rub-on words and button:


The card base and circle stamp are from Amuse, the rub-ons, image, scallop punches and button are SU!, pattern paper is Crate Paper, corner rounder from EK Success and the ribbon is Offray.
I'm going to visit my sister next week - so I will set up some automatic posts while I am gone. I think I have plenty to share to carry me through.
happy stampin,
Susan

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

well if i had been the judge, you would have won for sure!!!! Beautiful cards. You are so smart and talented!

Cheryl said...

I second that! What a great card. I need a pink version of it Susan.