Friday, October 19, 2007

awesome share of the day

samples from Red-Castle.com by Darla Copmann




Today's awesome share is a free software download that allows you to print calendars of practically any size! I was looking for this website for two days before someone on SCS pointed me in the right direction. It's one of those things that I only use about 2 - 3 times a year and I can never remember where I found it.

The site is Red Castle and is owned by Phil Schloss. He's a fellow crafter & stampers and he is also pretty awesome about sharing programs he's written. There are a ton of templates on the Red Castle site, and they sell rubber stamps too. But this week, I've been working on a stamp club project and really needed his calendar program to customize holiday calendars. So ... hop on over to Phil's site and get his calendar software. You'll find lots of other cool stuff to play with too.

I'll share my project once it's complete ... which I hope will be in plenty of time for tonight's stamp camp!

happy stampin,
Susan

No comments: