Saturday, March 25, 2006
images copyright Stampin' Up! 1995-2006
Stamps: Looks Like Spring (Only available between March 1, 2006 through May 31, 2006)
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock: 1-1/8" x 1-7/8"; 1" x 1"
Spring Showers double-sided Designer Series paper:11" x 1"; 4-7/8" x 5-1/2"; 2" x 3/4"
Ink: Barely Banana Classic Stampin' Pad®, Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Up! Accessories: Twill tape, Linen thread, Subtles beads, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware
Spring Bouquet Flower punch, Word Window punch, 1/16" Circle punch, Sanding block
CD tin (think AOL)
1. Adhere flower Spring Showers paper to CD tin. Trim edges and sand using sanding block to ensure close fit.
2. Attach triangle ring fastener to twill tape with brad. Adhere twill tape to striped Spring Showers paper. Fold around tin, and adhere ends together on back side.
3. Stamp friend image in Bashful Blue ink on Very Vanilla card stock, and cut in shape of tag.
4. Stamp flower image in Barely Banana ink on Very Vanilla card stock, and punch out using Spring Bouquet Flower punch. Adhere bead to center of flower, and adhere flower to tag.
5. Punch out graph Spring Showers paper using Word Window punch. Fold over top of tag, and adhere. Punch hole through all layers using 1/16" Circle punch, and tie to triangle ring fastener with linen thread.