Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Snow storm

I shared a scrapbook page several posts back ... from a huge snow we got in March. Today, I'm using the same photo (plus a few more) in a digital layout. I hope it will show up ok because the background of the layout is white ... and uh, so is my blog. This is the first digital page I've made using the new My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up. I have to admit, I love this program waaayy more than I ever anticipated.








You can probably guess, but this is probably my all time favorite (so far) photo of my youngest son. There is something about the composition with the snowball and his face so focused that I just love ~ and my talented daughter was the photographer!

Thanks for looking today. I'll be back Saturday with Unscripted Sketches, and with a digital card middle of next week. Until then ...

happy stampin'

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have avoided digi....cos I love my hands-on scrapping..but this is really awesome.

Dawnll said...

I love the clean look of this page...must say I have not tried digital yet, but I enjoy seeing what can be done.