Saturday, October 31, 2009

Over the Top

My stamping friend Broni gave me a blog award ... and since she is one of my favorite stampers, I'll be a good girl and play along. lol. Here we go...

The Rules are:
1. You can only use ONE word!!! (is that even possible???)
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!


1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? frustrating
3. Your mother? yes?
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your fave food? sweets!
6. Your dream last night? crazy.
7. Your fave drink? dietcoke (remember, one word only!)
8. Your dream/goal? success
9. What room are you in? den
10. Your hobby? papercrafting
11. Your fear? injury
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired?
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? sure!
16. Wish List Item? yudu
17. Where did you grow up? SC
18. Last thing you did? cook
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on.
21. Your Pets? lots
22. Friends? loving
23. Your Life? blessed
24. Your Mood? bored
25. Missing Someone? kids
26. Vehicle? minivan
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your fave store? ACMoore
29. Your fave color? greenish
30. Last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday.
32. Your best friend? awesome!
33. One place that I go to over and over? Sonic
34. One person who emails regularly? Joan
35. Fave place to eat? Mr.Waffle
36. Facebook? YES!

I’m supposed to pass this on to five of my favorite bloggers. So, I'll do the Broni trick and close my eyes to pick:

1. Dawn
2. Michelle
3. Debby
4. Katie
5. Stephanie


happy stampin'

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh aren't you a sweetie... just close your eyes and I will have answered all those questions again and posted them again LOL
Thanks for being so kind and choosing me I really do appreciate being noticed. Hugz back to you!