Saturday, October 10, 2009

Santa's watching ...

It's barely fall and I'm ready to make Christmas cards! This week's sketch at Unscripted Sketches was perfect for the images I wanted to use. Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:




With virtually no stamping! Wow. I bought some yummie Christmas images from Crafty Secrets at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp show the other week. Their products have a gorgeous vintage flavor. I could have taken the entire booth home with me!

Supplies: Crafty Secrets images & clear stamps, Provocraft printed paper, SU Brushed Gold cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, Stickles, Memento inks.

happy stampin'

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh I love this vintage Kris Kringle.I collect santas of every kind, so I am always looking for the old world, vintage images.Great use of the sketch this week sweetie.

Caryl P said...

If you dont' do xmas now, when can you? Beautiful work on this, and the picture with the pine really makes it pop!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous vintage card! Love how you took the photo too.

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Susuan. I love the vintage look to it.

Liz said...

Susan this is fabulous

Unknown said...

Fantastic Christmas card! I love how you set it into a tree that compliments it as well. Fabulous take on this weeks sketch!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Great card! Do you have a Christmas tree in the backyard? That's awesome.

Linda said...

Susan I love your card. That Santa is fantastic! Vintage cards are wonderful.