Wednesday, August 15, 2007

last ... but definitely not least


You know how it is ... you can't talk about one without including the others, right? This is our daughter ... middle child ... and she is artistic in her own way too. She's awesome with photography, computers and graphics. At this point, she is considering going into graphic design - how cool would that be? If she doesn't change her mind, maybe she can teach ol' mom a few tricks!

I've been scrapbooking like crazy. Did anyone spend most of the previous 24 hours glued to QVC like me? Seriously, I tried to watch as much of the Craft Day as I possibly could and not be deemed a failure as a mother and wife. I didn't buy anything ... yet ... might visit QVC online today, but I love watching for the product ideas. Such cool stuff. It inspires me to use up my stash {ok - maybe that's not possible} and I completed 5 pages yesterday while watching. As soon as I find my camera charger {oops} I'll photograph the layouts and post them here.

Also ... while on the subject of using my stash and being creative ... did you know that Stampin' Up! has a promotion going on now for new demos? When you sign up during the designated time - Aug & a portion of Sept - you get an additional gift of 12 ink pads! Wow! If you're interested in knowing more, shoot me an email. My addy is listed in the right hand margin.

happy stampin'

Susan

No comments: