Monday, March 19, 2007

personal notebook

Since my mother began experiencing health problem, I've kept up with all her personal information. I finally sat down Saturday and made a notebook to house all this information that is strewn over my table and counter. In this notebook I am keeping her physician information, prescription information w/ refill numbers, copies of her photo ID, insurance cards, and prescription cards. I will also write in her bank account numbers and anything else that is important like insurance and tax information. Now I have one place to contain all the infomation and keep track of it all.

The papers are Die Cuts with a View, ribbon is K& Co., Michaels and Offray. The buckle was in my stash, and I used matte finish Mod Podge. The notebook is an unlined memory book from Wal-mart that was on clearance. Sorry the picture isn't better!!



No comments: