Saturday, March 31, 2007

Awesome Stampin' Kub

You've got to take a look at this blog/website by Stampin Kub ... there are so many tips, tutorials and ideas here ... and to top it all off it's done by a teenage boy. His mom is an SU! demo, so I guess he has naturally fallen into the rubber stamping craze.

In case you haven't noticed the larger than usual type, pay attention!! I decided that larger type would make it appear that I am typing more than I really am. That way, maybe I won't feel so guilty about, and you won't notice my blog absence. What do you think, is it working?

An update on our family situation; my mother-in-law is still in ICU. She's been there close to 10 days; pushing two weeks total in the hospital, and is slowly improving. I know she would appreciate any prayers said for her. It's been a very tough time for her, my husband, his family and everyone.

No comments: