Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ink storage


I bought a huge custom ink storage piece thinking it might fit in my bedroom corner -- wrong! It's too large and I just can't make it work out -- plus my husband was a little shocked to see it sitting there -- so I have to sacrifice it for $125.00.

It holds 17 stamp pads vertically - and has between 5 and 8 rows. That means you can store between 85-136 stamp pads! There is additional space for reinkers and markers, plus 3 storage drawers along the bottom. You can wall mount or sit on the floor or shelving as I have done.


If you are interested or even curious ... email me for more info.
happy stampin'

3 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm, don't know why your husband was shocked!!!!!!!!! LOL!!
Sorry, wish I could help.

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Wow! So jealous that you got to even bring that home!

Stopping by to say hi! Thanks for adding my button. I feel like it is I who should be adding your button. Your creativity rocks my socks off!

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's holiday

Broni said...

I wish I could help you out, but I stamp in my dining room and I know that wouldn't fit! It sure is cool though! I hope you have a blessed new year! (I left a little something for you on my blog!)