Friday, September 05, 2008

TGIF! Am I right??

Yes, today is definitely a TGIF day! Whew, what a busy week. Last night I took a moment for myself and wouldn't you know something happened! My husband called about 30 min. after I left the house and said his mother had fallen and was at the ER. He was heading to the hospital and wanted to let me know where he would be. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt bad - falls can be so dangerous for older people and those in fragile health like my mother-in-law. She received 4 stitches in the back of her head and they sent her home after making sure nothing was broken.


I have been working on my demo website today and sent out a couple of emails. If you didn't receive one you can go to StampwithSusan and sign up to receive future notices about events, etc. If you did receive one and wish you didn't - there is a link at the bottom of the newsletter to unsubscribe.


I want to remind everyone about the upcoming PMS night (pizza, music & stamping). Our monthly Girl's Night Out is a great time to socialize and get a few crafty things done as well! It is FREE for those who want to work on their own projects - everyone gets their own 6' table to work on - plus I am offering an optional project using new SU! products for only $5. I'll provide the pizza and drinks, you bring a snack to share! RSVP is requested ... it helps me prepare!


Watch for the October Stamp a Stack for Seniors announcement. It will be a fundraiser for our local Senior Citizens Center. A very worthy cause!!


Finally, a beautifully simple card to share with you today:



happy stampin'

Susan

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I like that card Susan! I will have that set soon ;-)