Sunday, September 07, 2008

Do you homeschool?

If so, maybe we can help each other. We just started our 14th year of homeschooling - 2 are in college and only 1 is home now. I have sooo many books! I need to shed some of the books we are not going to use again. If you are a homeschooler and would like to see my book list, please email me. I will send you an excel list of books and a suggested price - but you are free to make any reasonable offer! To give you an idea of my "style" some of the books I have available are:
Greenleaf History
Beautiful Feet guides
Apologia
Sonlight
Critical Thinking Skills
... to name a few. Most are upper elementary to middle school level.

Thanks so much. I would rather pass along a good deal to a blog friend than enter the ebay zone! If I can shed these books maybe I will have time to stamp again!
Susan

No comments: