Monday, September 08, 2008

Big News this week

I have two big announcements for this week ... one of them I can not reveal until tomorrow! So check back for that info. The second announcement is very exciting. I am now able to offer a limited number of classes via download.

What does that mean for you? It means you can get complete and detailed instructions for fabulous projects to complete at your convenience ... even in your PJs if you wish! You can purchase only the instructions and use up your stash or order additional supplies from me for a more complete project. Here is the first class:

PURSE + CARDS SET:
This card set makes a great gift for a friend, teacher, daughter or a co-worker. The cards can be used for thank you, congratulations, Easter, or Mother’s Day. Send the cards and keep the purse to be re-used for storing, displaying or gift giving.

With this project you will receive complete detailed instructions to complete:
A set of five 5 ½” x 4 ¼” cards and a coordinating purse. These projects as shown are created with bold spring colors and floral patterns. You will find that you will be able to use these templates and card patterns to recreate these projects in many color palates and themes.





This class is delivered by email and immediate download the same day. No supplies are included unless ordered. Ordering is simple - just send me an email and let me know you want to purchase the instructions. See My Events Calendar for pricing or Contact Me for information. To celebrate even more ... the first person to order will receive the project instructions absolutely FREE! A little thank you from me for visiting my blog.
* edited to add: Congratulations to Amy Patterson! You were the first to order the instructions. I am sending them to you now (FREE) yay!
happy stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

I want to order~~!!!!!!!!!!

Ladybug143 said...

I would love to have this. How do I order it?