Sunday, July 09, 2006
1. Stamp images in Basic Black ink.
2. Punch random holes in stamped images (1-3/8" and 1/2" Circle punches used in example).
3. Stamp and cut out the same image on pieces of colored card stock.
4. Line up and mount images behind punched holes.
5. Trim overlaying images with scissors or paper cutter.
6. Mount images into place for completed project.
Special thanks to Michelle Halleen for the card idea submitted on Cruise 2002.
Click on the photo to the left to enlarge. Sorry it came out so small!