Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Proud Mama


I'm a proud mama ... I'm proud of all 3 of our children who are gifted in their own individual ways, but today I want to share a few things about Will. He is our oldest child, and just graduated from high school {we homeschool, btw}. Here is his photo just after graduation. I would say he was happy! We're so proud of him and are excited to watch him move into another phase of his life. It's not always easy for mama to watch him grow so independent of me, but he's a smart kid and will do well.

The other thing I wanted to share was about his love of music. He lives to play {bass, guitar, drums}. He and a good friend have started a project call the Window Shoppers. My daughter is their photographer and they came up with this photo the other day ...


Isn't that just the coolest? It's an acoustic deal, and neither one of the boys are confident in their vocal skills, but they are killer musicians and I think they just might have something here ...

No comments: