Monday, May 01, 2006

A Fond Farewell?


Now that the Stampin' Up! retirement list is out ... here 's what I think.
I'm glad to see some of the sets go .. I mean, really, what were they thinking (ie Charming Children)?
But these are the sets that I can't believe are leaving:
  • Shapes & Shadows - (so contemporary!)
  • Flower Garden
  • Fresh Fruits
  • Set Sail - (such a great Father's Day set - and just ordered it, of course!)
  • By Definition - what??
  • Stencil alphabet & numbers - (very versatile if you kiss it w/ another stamp!)

However, the best part is that there are going to be so many new sets introduced in July! Be on the lookout for lots of new backgrounds and alphabets! There are 10 alphas and 10 backgrounds retiring ... oh boy! You could venture to guess that background and alphabets are amoung my favorites.

No comments: