Thursday, May 04, 2006

National Scrapbook Month

I can't emphasize how important my scrapbooks are to me, and my family. It's such a joy to look back at the kids when they were small and remember all the little things. And it gives them their own history, concise, in photos and a few words. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy looking at photographs and savoring the memories they bring.

Since May is National Scrapbook Month, I wanted to include a link to help you jumpstart your creativity:
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/images/ftp_images/cku/nsd/sc1.pdf

It doesn't matter if you are a long time scrapper, or thinking of beginning. To me, scrapbooking is one of the most important things I can do for my family ... and for me. Scrapbooking is my time to relax. Just to enjoy myself and the process. I don't make award winning pages. I've never gone on a weekend scrapbook retreat. I just try to carve out a few minutes here and there to make a page. To document that particular point in history - for them, for me.

Use the link above and try something. Even a small page, or a photo card. It's fun.

No comments: