Saturday, June 20, 2009

July Project + GNO

Here is a sneak peek at my July Class. In the class we will make 4 cards plus the cutest birdhouse card holder! The photo below shows most of the project with more details following.

I love the birdie theme ... it's very summery to me. What do you think?




A little more info on the projects -- if I receive my new product order from SU in time, we will make the project using the NEW In-Colors and ribbon - which are simply divine - woo hoo!

Ok, here are the details -- please note, this month you have TWO options to take this class:

Option 1 ~ Hands on class with me
Class date: July 10th @ Girl's Night Out,
6pm, Senior Centers of Cherokee Co.
Cost: $10
which includes all supplies to make 4 cards and
the birdhouse card holder, plus a detailed take home
instruction sheet so you can make more!!!


Option 2 ~ Class Kit on your own

Class date:
Anytime!
Cost: $14
which includes shipping and all supplies, except adhesive, to make 4 cards and the birdhouse cardholder, plus a detailed instruction sheet to explain every step, just as if I were there with you (maybe even better!).

I will also pre-stamp the kit if you request.


If 10 people sign up for the class - either option - I will have a drawing for a sampler of new In-Color products (cardstock & ribbon).

To sign up, email or call me. You can also take a chance and show up at Girl's Night Out and maybe I will have an extra kit available -- but it's always best to let me know ahead of time so I can have plenty of kits prepared!

happy stampin'

2 comments:

mawmawjoan said...

WOW!!!! you are on top of things!!! i will take the option 1 class!!!!!

Katie said...

Yeah!!! I'm finally going to be able to come. I think my sisters will be there also. We are planning on making the Pillow Case Dresses for the littledressesforafrica.com. I would also like to participate in the class. Can't wait! See you there!