Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Crop Cherokee

I am happy to report that the 2nd annual Crop Cherokee was a smashing success! The crop is a fundraiser for our local Senior Center. We had the best group of ladies attend, including Debby Lewis, 2008 Fiskateer of the Year! Debby brought a make'n take that was such fun. I'll have to get a photo of it posted soon.

We cropped, shopped and snacked for a full 12 hours ~ it only seemed like 2 hours, but that's probably because we were busy scrapping and socializing! Enough chatter, here are a few photos from the day:

The Grand Prize winners: Debby, Ann, Stacey and Sherry.

Our crop room -- everyone had their own table.


Steph signing up to be a Fiskateer - woo hoo!


Debby & Joan, Director of the Senior Center and my BFF!


Our lovely group of ladies!

Joan put so much time and work into making Crop Cherokee an amazing success! I can't wait to do it all over again next year!
On a side note -- if you're sad you missed this crop and want to attend one that will be just as much fun, there is a Fiskateer crop planned in September for the Columbia area. You must be a Fiskateer - email me and I'll help you get signed up -- it's free and easy! After you have your number, visit Debby's blog and tell her you want to come. I promise it will be an awesome event - and the price is sooo reasonable, you won't believe it.

happy stampin'

No comments: