Monday, May 11, 2009

This week I am so thrilled to attend not one, but three crops! woo hoo! Other than our monthly Girl's Night Out, I don't often go to a crop, so it's funny that this week has three events.

The first one is Tuesday, it is more of a meet & greet than a crop, but since the sponsor is the marketing company for Fiskars I have a feeling there will be some crafty goodness going on at some point during the evening. Everyone attending is a Fiskateer ~ which I suppose explains why we are all gathering together.


I made this layout the other weekend, and it seemed an appropriate post for this week.

Supplies: Pattern paper - American Crafts, Cardstock - SU, Ribbon - Making Memories, Storybook Cricut Cartridge, Border Punch - Fiskars, rhinestones.

happy stampin'

1 comment:

mawmawjoan said...

have fun ..........oh wait, i'm going to be there also....ok then -LET'S HAVE SOME FUN