Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super-sweet Blog Award

Broni - Spashes of Watercolor - gave me a blog award the other ... ahem ... week ... month ... oh yes, it's been a while! Wow, I am truly honored because Broni's creations are completely awesome. She is an extremely talented stamper and a super sweet lady. Broni is a DD alumni at Splitcoaststampers and designs for a couple of stamp companies {I won't be specific because I'm afraid I'll get it wrong - but it's listed on her blog}. I met her at the Copic training in Charleston back in October, and found out she doesn't live that far from me. I hope one day we will have a chance to get together and stamp.

Like I said, she's doubly sweet and really, I do not deserve a blog award after the lack of blogging I've done. I think Broni actually tagged me before I went MIA. Now I am supposed to nominate a few blogs for the Butterfly Award. I'll be glad to nominate and notify them, but it's up to them whether they have time to play along.

In no particular order:

1. Jan at Stamps, Paper, Scissors - she has the best sense of humor!

2. Laura's Stamp Art Journal - I sat beside Laura and her friend Kerry at the Copic training. Laura is a very talented and busy stamper.

3. Linda at Simple Things - amazing projects, most use Melissa Frances products.

4. Stef from Day to Day - Stef is a cancer survivor, and she has survived with an amazing sense of balance and humor. She is a designer who works with PaperCrafts magazine and Creative Memories - and probably a few others that I am not aware of.

5. Paula from Crafty Storage - Paula scours the web to find craft rooms and storage ideas for the hoarders among us {you know who you are!}. I love to browse the blogs she finds for us.

Ok - consider yourself tagged. If you want to play along, just post on your blog and tag a few other blogs you enjoy!

happy stampin'

No comments: