Saturday, September 23, 2006

Reminder and new class: Art Journal

I wanted to post a quick reminder for the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack coming up in October {see detailed post below}. If you are really interested, please give me a shout by Oct. 1 because that is the date I'm ordering supplies. I plan to order extra, but for those who know you want to attend, it will help me with counting the sheets of cardstock I'll need. However, if you aren't sure, and still want to come ... it's {almost} never too late ... just give me a call! Now on to the more interesting news ...


This is a new class I am working on using the On Board Art Journals. These journals are easy to personalize for gifts ... and the holidays are a'coming! I'll post more info once I have a date for the class. Or, if you're the real crafty type, you can get started with the On Board journals yourself!

No comments: