Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Digi-goodness

I am starting to enjoy digital scrapbooking. I haven't gotten brave enough to really splurge with papers, and embellies on a digital layout yet but I feel progress coming along ... slowly!

I found some photos on the computer that my son took -- probably an attempt to capture a good facebook shot! The photos are combined on one layout to show the many different "faces" of my son. LOL. I love the silliness of some of the pictures he took.

After printing, I double matted the layout on cardstock. Easy Peasy, fun and no mess!

happy stampin',

2 comments:

Jeryn said...

That's awesome Susan! The great thing about digi is you can get FREE supplies from all over the internet. I'm on the creative team for Design House Digital where we give away free supplies every Monday. Check out their website and download the freebies.

Cheryl said...

Great digi Susan. I have not ventured into digi, don't really plan on it. I am too very hooked on papers.